Are you planning to immigrate to Canada?
Get professional legal advice on gaining a temporary visa, permanent residence, refugee status, or Canadian citizenship.
About Ronalee Carey Law
We’re a small team of immigration lawyers in Ottawa, Ontario, but we serve clients across the country and all over the world. We can help you immigrate to all of Canada’s major cities, including Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Montréal. We take pride in our commitment to the highest standards of integrity and honesty. We’ll never make false assurances or promises – your trust is far too important to us.
Why hire an immigration lawyer?
Canada’s immigration system is complex. Even a minor oversight could put you or your family’s future in Canada at stake.
Canada accepts hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year, but many more apply. Consulting an immigration lawyer could be the difference between a successful application and an application plagued by lengthy delays, resulting in refusal or even forced removal from Canada.
When you work with us, you’ll avoid the most common pitfalls. We know how to maximize your chances of success. We regularly attend government-run workshops and legal conferences to stay on top of the latest developments in immigration law.
By consulting the lawyers at Ronalee Carey Law, you’ll benefit from years of legal expertise. As a fully licensed Canadian legal practice, we’re bound by law to protect your privacy and act according to the utmost standard of competence, professionalism, and ethics.
As immigration, refugee, and citizenship lawyers, we can help you navigate Canada’s complex legal system for matters including . . .
- Visitor, study, and work permits (even if your application was previously refused)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), and Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP) through the Express Entry system, and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications
- Family sponsorship applications (for spouses, dependent children, parents, and grandparents)
- Criminal inadmissibility
- Humanitarian and compassionate applications, and claims for refugee protection/asylum
- Appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division and Federal Court
- Detention review hearings
- Permanent residence (PR) card applications & renewals
- Citizenship applications
Whether you’ve come to Canada to visit, study, work, or settle for good, Ronalee Carey Law can help.